March Madness — Uber and Lyft Hiring Like Crazy
Uber isn’t the only one dangling cold hard CASH in a race to snap up new drivers. Lyft is looking for new drivers too and offering a $500 bonus. Anyone who currently drives for Uber or Sidecar or any other rideshare service who signs up to drive on Lyft will earn $500 after doing one Lyft. Yep, it’s a guaranteed $1000 per week in the first month. But you don’t have to be a driver already to get a CASH bonus from either.
New Uber Drivers will get $100-$500 after signing up and making 10 trips (varies by market) using this referral link: https://get.uber.com/rideshare/?referral_code=fuso3
LYFT Drivers who sign up for Uber will get $500 after 20 trips < using this referral link: https://get.uber.com/rideshare/?referral_code=fuso3
New Lyft Drivers will get up to $150 after signing up and making 20 trips using this link: Sign up for Lyft today!
Current Uber Drivers who sign up for Lyft will get $500 after one Lyft, $1000 per week in July: Sign up for Lyft today!
Save up to 25 cents/gallon on gas every time you fill up at Shell with their Fuel Rewards Network Card! Click here to signup
New Uber passengers can now get $30′s towards their first ride with the code 1b43u or http://www.uber.com/invite/1b43u
New Lyft riders can earn a free ride up to $25 by using this code FMU2DH or this link: http://lyft.com/invited/FMU2DH
Check out the extra details for the Uber 500 bonus from Lyft
Earn $1000 per week guaranteed in the first month, but you will be subject to the requirements below:
- New Lyft drivers in Boston, Denver, Chicago, Seattle and Washington D.C. only
- Valid for ridesharing drivers only. Drivers must be active for more than 30 days and show proof of status by emailing a recent weekly driving summary to rideshare@ .
- Minimum 90% acceptance rate
- Eligible drivers must apply
- Eligible drivers must drive a minimum of 40 hrs/week, 16 of which must be in peak hours local time (Mon-Fri 7AM-9AM & Fri/Sat 11PM-3AM)
Here are some other Uber/Lyft related posts: