Uber Giving $500 Bonus For New Drivers
Uber is crushing all the competition again. Uber 500 bonus is back for the month of December. Drivers who sign up to drive with ther ride sharing service can earn up to $500 after 20 rides for the time being. Not a bad deal.
Uber is the perfect holiday job for so many reasons, but a bonus to get things started makes it even better.
Nothing guarantees people will out of bed like cold hard cash. That and the weekly paycheck and working your own hours and driving around a city you know. Yay Uber $500.
SF based Uber appears to be trying to lure what few drivers they may not have already snagged from every other company securely inot the drivers seat with that lovely Uber 500 bonus. If you haven’t signed up yet. You can click the button below and get signed up or click one of the links below.
- Lyft Drivers that sign up to drive on Uber can get $500 to $1000 via this referral link: https://get.uber.com/cl/rideshare500/?referral_code=fuso3
- You can still sign up to drive for Uber even if you don’t drive for Lyft via this referral link https://get.uber.com/drive/?invite_code=fuso3
- Want to drive for Lyft ? You can sign up through this https://www.lyft.com/drivers/ISSEN1 << click here.
- New Uber passengers can get $20’s towards their first ride with the code 1b43u or http://www.uber.com/invite/1b43u
- New Lyft riders can earn a free ride up to $25 by using this codeFMU2DH or this link: http://lyft.com/invited/FMU2DH
More about the companies:
UBER –– has a more conservative demographic of users. This is very likely because when they launched Uber originally they were just a black car aka town car service. Then they launched UberX which is the program where everyday folks drive their cars and began to compete with competitor Lyft. Uber operates in 160 cities globally and has raised about 4 billion dollars in investment cash. www.uber.com
LYFT – definitely has a more relaxed demographic of users. This is very likely because it’s logo is a pink mustache. It’s an easy way to identify their army of cars around town. They’ve raised 1 billion dollars in investment cash and operate in about 70 cities across the US.